A sample that shows how to build a service that performs data dependent routing and forwarding. You can find documentation on this blog post: http://rushi.desai.name/Default.aspx?tabid=54&EntryID=38DDR Redirect
A sample showing how to implement data dependent routing with redirection. You can read the
article on this blog http://rushi.desai.name/Blog/tabid/54/EntryID/39/Default.aspxExternal Activator
The external activator sample shows how to activate a queue reader process external to SQL Server by subscribing to the QUEUE_ACTIVATION event notification. The sample is now obsolete as this has become an official tool that's now supported by Microsoft SQL team. You can download the product here x86
, and ia64
C# sample that implements a service program that can process messages from multiple conversation groups in a single transaction.PDC2005 Demos
Demos from Gerald Hinson and Roger Wolter's PDC 2005 talk on "Building asynchronous, distributed applications in SQL Server 2005 using Service Broker".Pub Sub
Code for the Pub Sub example in the http://blogs.msdn.com/remusrusanu
blog.SSB Info Collector
Scripts to collect information for SSB investigation.Web Proxy
Sample that shows how to perform an asynchronous and reliable web request using Service Broker from within SQL Server. It can also be used as a bridge between Service Broker and HTTP applications.Service Listing Manager
A GUI tool for creating Service Listing documents, used to easily set up Service Broker services
1. Version 1.1.3 Fixes:
- connect/disconnect/reconnect buttons enabled correctly
- genrated scripts check for existance certificates and re-use deployed certificates for RSBs.
2. Version 1.1.2 Fixes: added support for Event Notifications
3. Version 1.1 fixes:
- database names corrected for case sensitive collation server installs
- SQL Authentication supportedSSB Admin Tool
SSB Admin is a GUI tool for managing and creating SQL Server 2005 Service Broker (SSB)
Objects on networked SQL Server 2005 Servers. Some of the features of the product are:
- Viewing SQL Server 2005 instances (local default, networked optional) and their SSB objects.
- Creating new SSB objects through a GUI.
- Deploying SSB Objects to other instances/databases than where they originally were created.
- Sending messages between services and on conversations.
- View messages.